Sparksheet is an international publication but most of our team is based in Montreal and it’s always exciting to be recognized in our own country.
Last night we won big at the fourth annual Canadian Online Publishing Awards, picking up a total of seven awards in the Blue (business-to-business, professional association, farm, scholarly) division, including:
- Best overall online-only publication (Gold)
- Best website design (Gold)
- Best e-newsletter (Gold)
- Best mobile-optimized website (Gold)
- Best blog (Silver)
- Best use of social media (Silver)
- Best article of series of articles (Silver)
Other big winners this year included the CBC, the National Post, Maclean’s and Huffington Post Canada. A huge thank you to the COPA judges and congratulations to all the other winners.